They Came From the Farm - 2024 Halloween Event Caption


It's that time of year again which means I'm pushing my discord server and running a holiday themed, month long event!


So, what does this mean?

I'm going to be running some small community events over on my discord but this time everyone is going to be split up into two teams at random.

You'll be competing to earn "Soul Melons" for your team with either the 'Lust Zombies' winning and turning everyone into sex-crazed, undead monsters, or the survivors finding a way to cure the afflicted.


But Peepee, how do we earn Soul Melons?

That's a good question! Here are all of the current ways to earn Soul Melons for your team:

  • Come by and chat: You can earn one Soul Melon for your team for simply chatting!
  • Participate: There's various fun channels on my server such as roleplay channels, a channel for sharing yours or other peoples art, and even a channel for writing for provided images.
  • Vote: There will be three votes for what Halloween themed captions you want to see from me. Simply voting will get you one Soul Melon and if your choice wins you'll get another Soul Melon!
  • Community Event: I'm going to host a month long Erotic Halloween art contest. Simply create and share any ooky, spooky, and downright horny piece of art and you'll get a Soul Melon. You'll also get bonus Soul Melons at the end of the month based on matching certain criteria!


What other news is there?

I'm reviving the Legacy Roleplay Channels! As the horrors rise from the night so too will a woefully neglected part of my channel


I hope to see you all there!

Comments