Well... I'm back!

 I'm happy to say that after an extended break away from posting that I (should hopefully) be back to posting regularly. But with that said I do feel like I need to post a small update on what to expect going forward as a lot has changed for me in the last few months.


So first of all... Where have I been?

I don't want to get to much into the personal details but... I was dealing with a lot of built up depression that I had been ignoring since mid October and it finally caught up to me. Between getting kicked out of my parents place, losing my job, having my cats held hostage away from me for over a month, dealing with my new shitty job, and general body dysphoria and feelings of inadequacy I just shut down. I basically got to the point where I could only deal with my day job and everything else felt to overbearing to deal with.


But I was lucky enough to have some good IRL friends as well as some really good friends in the TG Caption community that helped me through it and were very patient to me. Hell, I've had people who payed for commissions who were very patient with me despite my long absences and lack of communication which I'm very grateful for. Since I've disappeared I've actually gotten a better job that actually offers benefits so I hopefully won't have to open emergency comms every couple of weeks to get by and feed my cats.


So what's the game plan?

I'm going to take things a bit slow at first and focus on finishing things up that I previously promised.


• I'm going to finish the last emergency comm seeing as I'm around 2 months late on that

• I'm going to finish the last of the promised Christmas captions (Yay, Christmas in March!)

• Then I'm going to focus on some projects I have going on with other content creators before getting fully back on track for making captions.

• I'll also at this time begin working on my premium gallery again as it's something I have been enjoying writing.


Another thing that I want to note is that my posting schedule will be a "work in progress" for awhile as I'm still adjusting to my new jobs schedule but I want to get back to the point where I'm posting at least 2 times a week.

Comments