November Update

 November Update:

  1. For November I'm gonna go back to my "normal" schedule and content so expect less of the more weird and experimental Halloween stuff that I posted last month.
  2. Updates on my Premium Gallery "Corrupted World" took a bit of a backseat last month due to the excessive amount of Halloween captions. My goal going forward is to add AT LEAST one new caption a week to that gallery. The premium gallery is currently available on my Deviantart Page for those who are interested.
  3. I know October marked month 2 (maybe 3) of no Erotic TTRPG Outlines and I am sorry for that. I gave myself too large of a workload last month but I've toned it back this month and I WILL have one out by the end of this week (Please hold me accountable lol) This was something I talked about on my Deviantart Page but unfortunately fell to the wayside.


October Notes:

  1. The 2023 Halloween Caption Event was really fun! The discord server has grown and is full of a lot of wonderful people already. Going forward, if I do another Seasonal Caption Event I'm going to limit it to one caption a week and limit voting to just images rather than doing a semi-elimination style vote. This'll allow me to spend more time on each caption, keep my schedule open for other content, AND it won't be a barrage of votes over on the discord server.

Comments