Welcome to the Farm (Discord Server)

 Hi, Farmhand Peepee here, I want to inform my lovely watchers that I have opened up a discord server! It has chats for roleplaying (if that's your thing) and I'll be using it to better talk to those who are interested in my content. Starting next week I'll be posting some polls and asking questions about what you would like to see for spooky Halloween themed captions. This'll be an open discussion From October 9th to October 29th (With some teasers for something special that's happening the last few days of Spooky Month) so if you want to give some feedback or be a part of the farm come check it out: here!



Over on Deviantart:

I also have two tiers of subscriptions which come with their own perks, including access to exclusive chatrooms on my discord server.


The Milk Bottle tier has access to a chatroom where I'll post semi-frequent sneak peeks and teasers for upcoming works. You'll also be able to submit names which I'll use in future captions and short stories.


The Milk Bucket tier comes with everything from the milk bottle tier as well as a one-time free caption commission, frequent sneak peeks and teasers for upcoming works, and an exclusive roleplaying room (if that's your thing)!

Comments