New Posting Schedule Starting Next Week

 Now that I'm back and am feeling better about posting again I wanted to set a posting schedule. I want to do this so my posts are generally less sporadically posted and so I have goals and set times to work towards. I am still a night owl for my local time so posting times will stay within the rough time frame I already post within.


Monday: No Posts

Tuesday: Guaranteed Upload

Wednesday: No Posts

Thursday: "Depends" Upload (Essentially just depends on work load and whatnot)

Friday: No Posts

Saturday: Guaranteed Upload

Sunday: No Posts


I might upload some bonus posts if they're smaller projects or aren't my usual content (think DnD blogs or Image Morphs). So if you see a small post on Tuesday or Saturday you can still expect a caption or short story.

Comments