I'm Back (Again) and Where I've Been


    So... it's been awhile since I've been able to post and I'd figure I'd explain why I haven't been able to post as I've had someone waiting for their caption (If you're reading this I will personally DM you with an update). So, long story short, I was homeless for awhile and didn't have access to any of my belongings. I have a place to stay now but I'm still working on getting a new job so posts will be a bit sporadic going forward.



    At the beginning of this year I was renting an apartment with a "friend" and they decided to pack up all of their belongings and move across the country, leaving me with an apartment I couldn't afford by myself and no where to go. I ended up having to move back in with my parents until I could get back up on my feet but in early June they found out I was Trans and kicked me out with only what I was able to grab. I was lucky enough to have a friend nearby who let me stay with them but all of my belongings, including my cats, where still at my parents place. I was able to get my stuff back a couple of days ago (including my cats) and have everything set back up so I'm hoping to get back to making captions and getting things back to normal.

Comments

Post a Comment