End of May Update

     I know not everyone that comes to my blogspot page follows me on Deviantart so I thought I'd give you guys a small update on how things are going. My uploads have been pretty sporadic as of late as a lot has happened this month. One of my cats had an emergency vet visit earlier this month, I had a minor medical emergency pop up, and a week ago my cat had to be taken back to the vet as his incision had become infected.

    Right now I'm focusing on finishing up my raffles as I have a short story that should be uploaded some time tomorrow and I have a sequel for the first place raffle winner in the works. Once I'm done with those I'm going to revise my schedule for posting and go from there, so hopefully I'll be back on a more consistent upload schedule in the upcoming days.

Comments